- We offer an arsenal of capabilities, a diversity of coaching talent, and a team approach to coaching that you won’t find anywhere else.
- We are a world leader in the development and application of the dynamic new organizational development methodology known as corporate coaching.
- We design the most effective corporate coaching program to meet your specific needs. You won’t get any “one size fits all” or “cookie cutter” solutions from us!
- We recognize that your business is a networked system, not a collection of disjointed functions. Our holistic approach will strengthen teamwork, communication, and productivity throughout your organization.
- We will fill your whole Kashbox.
If you haven’t read this great book on decision making, I suggest you do: Nobel Prize laureate Daniel Kahneman writes in Thinking, Fast and Slow (Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 2011): My intuitive thinking is just as prone to overconfidence, extreme predictions, and the planning fallacy as it was before I made a study of these [...]
I’m curious about business decision process and I’ve been thinking about how even smart leaders can make the wrong choices. For one thing, I’ve been reading Chip and Dan Heath’s new book Decisive: How to Make Better Choices in Life and Work (Random House Digital, Inc., 2013). The Heath brothers are professors who have several bestsellers [...]
As a leader, your career depends on making the right decisions: From what you say, to what you do, to how you delegate and spend resources. The normal state of your mind is that you have intuitive feelings and opinions about almost everything that comes your way. ~ Daniel Kahneman, Nobel Prize laureate in economics. [...]